Sunday, April 1, 2007

Love.

I'm in love.

I met him this weekend. I didn't expecting that I would ever feel this way about someone.
He's beautiful. Every part of him, from his clear, bright eyes, to his sturdy body that I love to hold - so close, so warm.
He speaks to me warm murmurs, sensitive to my touch.
Everything about him is so new and mysterious. The unknown about him excites me.
When i think of him, all I feel is bliss.

And all I want to do is snuggle up in bed with...


...

MY NEW LAPTOP.

Hot damn, it's awesome. I haven't felt so excited over a new piece of technology since I got my Nintendo DS. It's a shiny, pretty Asus with a huge hard drive (hehe, huge, hard) and lots of lovely RAM. Oh and a built in webcam, for taking many silly photos I assume.

Oh come on guys, my old computer is 7 years old. And it's a Celeron (oh noes). And I can't take it on the bus with me can I?

I am currently typing this blog entry to you from the comfort of my own bed. Living the dream, as it were. Sigh.

Ellie + Laptop = 4EVA



sidenote: haha, you thought i was talking about someone else didn't you.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg what type of asus is it? gaaaaaaaaaah asus laptops are awesome

Dark_Word said...

Ewwww, Celeron! Gross! :p

The Chicken said...

Oh, Celeron.

For too long I have been the victim of mockery from my fellow nerdy friends.

NOW NO MORE.

MUWAHHAHAHA.

This one's a Centrino Duo. Oh er.

Anonymous said...

dude, my macbook is SO MUCH HOTTER
ya can't beat a macbook. they're hot. and they're not microsoft. YAY MICROSOFT SUXXXX
rotti

Past posts