I have learnt many things about living independently, which I wish to share with you:
- There's no need to have dining chairs when you have two computer chairs and beanbags.
- Saying "I'm moving out" is an invitation for people to dump their spare crockery onto you.
- Not having gas connected due to bureaucractic idiocy is not just a simple matter of not having an oven. Taking cold showers for a week is not as fun as you might think.
- Some people like watching TV at 2am, like our nextdoor neighbour.
- Chicken thigh fillets may be cheap, but it tastes like bum. In conclusion, breast is best.
- Crunchy Asian Noodle Salad from Woolworths is a cheap, tasty snack.
- Crunchy Asian Noodle Salad isn't crunchy any more after it's been in the fridge for three days.
- Bottle of Cold Power laundry detergent > Huntsman spider
Cold Power detergent bottle: 1. Huntsman spider: 0
- When I'm angry, I clean.
- The meaning of life: Sitting on our balcony on a beanbag while using this laptop and eating cake.