Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Oversmelt at Uni

Sorry for the lack of substantial posts lately. I've got uni work leaking out of my ears.

I was sitting in the amphitheatre at uni before doing my uni work on this here laptop. A fellow sat near me with his friends and began eating a sandwich. Nothing wrong with that, really, except it was an egg sandwich. It smelt like raw fart. Whimpering in horror, I packed up my things and moved over near the library.

I am now sitting at a bench. A lady is sitting near me eating a salad.

What kind of salad do you ask?

An EGG salad.

And yes, it smells like a baby's pants after it's been eating curry.

What are the odds of that? I just cannot escape the farty smell of egg wherever I go, it seems.


YOU CAN JUST FUCK RIGHT OFF, EGG SANDWICH.

No comments:

Past posts