Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Overheard at Uni

Welcome to a new regular segment in my blog called "Overheard at uni". This is exactly like "Overheard in NY" or "Overheard in the Office" except at uni... obviously.

Last week I heard someone in a cafe looking in a pastry cabinet and ask, "What's a filo?"
How you could grow up in a country with bakeries and not know what a filo is, I have no idea. What was even more silly was the response to her question.
"Uhh... I think it's the stuff inside the pastry."
Er, no, that would be the spinach and fetta. But an A for effort.


Yum.

But today I heard a fantastic gem being screeched across the amphitheatre.

"Everybody wants to have sex with me, but I don't want to!"


NO!!

Thankyou and good night.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Just say "no!", kids.

Past posts