Wednesday, September 12, 2007

A letter to everybody in America

Dear Americans,

I formally offer an apology for making fun of you all being fat.



Whilst in Montville, Dan and I visited a wonderful lolly shop. This lolly shop sold a wide variety of sugary sweets, including ones imported from America.

Dan purchased a little packet of Reese's.



For those who don't know, Reese's are a delicious little cup of chocolate filled with peanut butter.

After eating many of these the other night, I now understand why Americans are fat. How could you not eat these delicious morsels, so fortunately available to buy?

I empathise, my lucky American friends. If I lived in your country full of delicious lollies, I would be obese too.

love from an Australian fan of American lollies.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You can simulate them rather well by mixing crunchy peanut better with cocoa, further sugar and sticking them in little gobbules in the fridge. :)

I am generally not fond of American confection - Reese's are, I admit, rather good. I also like the vast proliferation of cinnamon flavoured stuff that is so rare to come by, over here.

Anonymous said...

Oh fuck yes.

They have those things at the lolly shop at Southbank. I frequently orgasm after consuming them.

And then I fap.

Anonymous said...

Well Kirsten basically said what I wanted to.
-eats Reese's-
-FAPFAPFAP-

Past posts