Sunday, November 2, 2008

lets get political. political!

It's starting to get exciting on the American front as the election starts to wind up. Admittedly, I haven't been avidly following the campaign trail and I wouldn't have the slightest clue what policies the presidential candidates have put forth. But it's all exciting in the last 48 hours or so. Those Americans sure know how to put on an election campaign. Plumbers and Barackrolls and hockey mums, oh my!


You've just been BarackRoll'd. Lols and such.

Silliness aside, this election is quite important. I mean, let's face it. If aliens invaded earth and said, "Take us to the KING OF THE WORLD", you'd take them to the White House. You wouldn't exactly introduce intergalactic space bodies to Kevin Rudd as representative of Earth, would you?


"Are all earthlings this geeky and full of milky goodness?"

The main concern I have with the election is that, again, it's between an old white guy with an appetite for warfare and, to quote the wise Weebl and Bob, Hopey McChangePants.

I have, uh, heard rumours on the internets that the smart guy will win. But if the last few elections are to go by, it looks like the old white guy is going to win.



Oh well, we'll soon see. Good luck, America!

1 comment:

Peter Taggart said...

I sure hope its Obama because as they say, if its the old white guy, the US will be "one slippery shower away" from caribou barbie becoming president. I do admire palin's pretty pageant walk, though.

Past posts